Participation in the IAC Coordination Council on Aviation Specialists Training
27 June, 2017. – Director of the Training Center “Aviator” Vladislav Berlev took part in the meeting of the Interstate Aviation Committee Coordination Council on Aviation Specialists Training and delivered a presentation on “Modern Technologies in Airworthiness Inspectors Training”.
During the meeting of the Council representatives of aviation administrations and civil aviation training organisations from the Member-States of the Agreement discussed the following pressing issues:
- Improvement of state aviation inspectors training
- Modern Technologies in Airworthiness Inspectors Training
- Advance and emerging issues in aviation technical English knowledge requirements implementation. Peculiarities of maintaining the required level of language proficiency in accordance with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) for ATC personnel, radio- and meteorological support personnel
- Legal aspects of civil use of unmanned aircraft systems
- Improvement of procedure for continuation training of instructors
- Improvement of the methods for pilots basic training based on the optimization of visual attention allocation when operating aircraft equipped with digital monitors
All above issues require attention and regulation (it is clear that there is a need to update and clarify the existing legislation). All suggestions voiced by the participants of the meeting were primarily connected to resolving the pressing issues in civil aviation specialists training.